What’s on this week:
Need further support? Talk to one of our Business Advisors today. This free service is open to all businesses in the Bay of Plenty, and can provide you with advice, information and support to help you plan for now and into the future.
Head to our website HERE for full details.
Need some quick tips or advice?
We’re gathering useful tips from a number of our members, to help share knowledge and skills. Some of our articles to date include:
- Tips on how to use Zoom
- IRD advice for businesses
- Maintaining a healthy emotional state
- Effective communication.
You can view our latest news & advice HERE.
This workshop is part of the Garden Essentials workshop series.
During this last session of the course, we bring it all together for a holistic overview of managing production on the land. Combining our deeper understanding of soils, pests and diseases, and propagation with the needs of our specific crop, this is the part where students can really start to feel like confident gardeners and demonstrate how they would deal effectively with different scenarios. This session allows students to consider a specific crop, in combination with their land situation and make a specific plan for propagation, growing, harvesting and caring for the crop through all of its stages of growth.
Saturday 15th May 2021: 9.30am – 2.30pm
What should you enrol in these 5 Microsoft Office online courses?
- You become a competent and confident user of 5 of the most-in-demand Microsoft Office software packages right from the comfort of your own home.
- You learn from a qualified and most-experienced teachers
- Microsoft Office skills are highly-sought-after skills and in high demand.
- Microsoft Office software packages are used by all businesses in New Zealand and around the World.
- You learn NOT 1 but 5 Microsoft Office Software packages in the same course for the same price.
- You increase your employment chance by up to 60%.
- You can get job with higher pay.
- You don’t need to have any previous Microsoft Office knowledge to enrol in these 5 online courses.
- The course suits all skill levels.
- You get a massive 80% discount and small weekly payment plan.
- You receive a completion certificate at the end of this course.
The $288 course fee is for 12-month access to the above 5 Microsoft Office online courses. You can access your Microsoft Office courses 24/7 from anywhere as long as you have access to internet.
Xero Topics covered in this course are:
- Xero setup for new and existing businesses.
- Manage credit/cash sales and purchases.
- Mange and process sales and purchase returns.
- Manage accounts receivables and payables.
- Manage and setup bank feed to connect your Xero Software with your bank account/s.
- Prepare monthly bank, accounts receivable and payables reconciliations.
- Record both cash and non-cash expenses/purchases.
- Prepare, understand and analyses Financial Statements.
- Understand GST, prepare and file GST return to the IRD.
- Understand and prepare the required and commonly used end of months/year financial reports.
- Manage and record fixed assets purchases in cash and on credit.
- Understand Income tax, provisional tax and deprecation of fixed assets.
- Understand what is: income, expense, asset, liability and owner’s equity in accounting and business.
- Understand and prepare bank reconciliation
$294 including GST paid over 6 weeks, $49 per week
Xero Payroll Topics covered in this course are:
- Setup a new payroll account in Xero from scratch
- Save your payroll account details
- Create employee and enter employee details
- Setup taxable and non-taxable allowances
- Setup pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Setup employee leave and track leave balance
- Setup employee kiwi Saver account
- Setup holiday pay for casual employee
- Enter employee pay history
- Process weekly, fortnightly and monthly pay
- Setup employee bank account for electronic payment
- Setup employee payslip for printing and email
- Prepare an unscheduled pay for a one-off payment
- Correct payroll mistakes
- Edit and delete past pay runs
- Reverse pay
- Edit and delete employee
- Setup casual and fixed term employees
- Manage sick leave and annual leave
- Manage employee termination
- Prepare monthly PAYE return for IRD
- File monthly PAYE return to the IRD
- Setup payroll password
- Change PAYE period
- Password protect employee payslip
- Invite employee to electronic timesheet
- Create electronic bank file for batch payment
- Manage employee leave request
$294 including GST paid over 6 weeks, $49 per week
What are you waiting for?
Enrol now and start your learning journey without any delays.
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ahaccounting
They are self study projects and courses supported with pdf-files and step by step instructional videos available ► HERE
(and you can always request for personal sessions via Zoom, just message me)
Angelic Diptych View course $79
If you are participating in either (or both!) of this weekend’s livestreams, please check out your ‘homework’ below. This just ensures everyone stays around the same pace and we don’t fall behind with fussy cutting!
For the scrapbookers
Please make sure you have a stapler and a stylus on hand. for this page. This will be live-streamed on Saturday at 1pm. The livestream will be available on our Facebook page afterwards as well.
For the cardmakers
Please make sure you have a craft knife, craft cutting mat, a sentiment stamp and a black ink pad (both optional) and a 1\2″ circle punch for this card.
This will be livestreamed on Saturday at 3pm. The livestream will be available on our Facebook page afterwards as well.
SUCCEED English Education provides one-on-one online English lessons for speakers of other languages, and a range of services, all tailored to the needs of the student. We would love to register our school with you. If you could please post the information below, this would be greatly appreciated.
We help motivated speakers of all languages to become effective English communicators, and help others to land their dream offers from global companies by advancing their English communication skills, and improving their accent and speaking clarity.
We provide high quality, one-on-one English lessons online, and a range of different services, including general English, conversation classes, IELTS preparation, and SDGs and sustainable businesses. All of our services are tailored to the needs of the student. Please connect with us if you are interested in learning more or have a look at our website.
Tauranga Toastmasters provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.
We’re back to physical meeting at 7.15 pm for a 7.30 pm start every Tuesday evening at Tauranga Volunteer Coastguard Building at 72 Keith Allen Drive Sulphur Point from 2nd of June 2020.
Come along for your three FREE visits and see how Tauranga Toastmasters can benefit you. We look forward to having you join us on Tuesday evening!
Guests are Warmly Welcomed!
Each member has taken the plunge and stepped through the Toastmasters door for a myriad of personal reasons; which makes us a very supportive team with oodles of personality, fun, and enthusiasm. Some of which have been members for several months, and some for (more than) several years! As a guest, there is no expectation for you to jump in head first – only when you are ready to.
At Tauranga Toastmasters you will receive encouragement to attain your personal goals.
Who are we?
Passionate people who believe in learning, learning, learning…
Want to contribute? We are a non-profit organisation.
Are you a tutor? A provider? A club?
List your courses, classes, activities now!
Are you a lifelong learner?
Find out more