Ninette will be at the Taster Event on 22nd January 2019
– How to design a multi-layered metal notebook cover
– How to transfer your design on to metal
– The basic metal embossing techniques of low relief, high relief and engraving
– How to fill your raised design with wax
– How to add patina to your design to create depth and interest
– How to add colour to your metal artwork
– How to apply your artwork to the notebook cover
Bring a friend or loved one and enjoy an evening of creative fun with us! Minimum age: 12 Only 10 spaces available so book now to avoid disappointment.
Tea, coffee and biscuits provided, please bring your own packed dinner and water bottle
When: Thursday 25th October 2018 5.30pm to 8.30pm
Where: The Artery, Historic Village, 17th Ave West, Tauranga.
Tutor: Ninette Kruger of Ninette Kruger Mosaic & Pewter Art.
All materials and supplies needed to complete this project will be provided In this detailed, hands-on workshop, you will learn: