If the course is cancelled due to Pandemic restrictions, you will get a full refund.
Learn Self-awareness, mindfulness, tools for life.
An Intro to NLP and positive living.
Learn how to manage your emotions, how to read people better, understand your values and beliefs and learn how to change if you want to. If you want to have more self-awareness, have less fear, be more confident and less judgemental then this course is for you. I promise that you will leave with a toolkit of effective resources you can use every day in your life, relationships, and work.
• Success in life & relationships is about emotional intelligence (EQ) how you manage your emotions so they don’t control you! So what is emotional intelligence? How does it make you a better person, parent, teacher and partner?
• Explore some of the concepts and philosophy of NLP and learn how you have become who you are today and how you can change if you want to.
• Discover how you learn, what your behaviours, values and beliefs are and how you react to life.
• Learn simple tools and new ways of thinking and being to create positive change in your life.
• This is an experiential course – not theory and involves lots of interaction and active learning.
• It is challenging, stimulating, fun and inspires you to be better more often.
Zoe Wilkinson is a NLP Practitioner, Trainer, Coach and therapist working with people to make extraordinary change in their lives for increased self esteem, success, and satisfaction. Ask yourself, what do I want? and then ask yourself why you don’t have it yet.. what is getting in the way of living the life you want to live?
I offer coaching, therapy, training and personal development for anyone wanting to change, grow, develop and have more fun, excellence and satisfaction with the life they are living.
Coaching can lift performance, inspire efforts, help find direction in work path and business, and generate confidence and excellence in all aspects of business and personal life.
Who are we?
Passionate people who believe in learning, learning, learning…