Leading through challenging times
Fri 27 Mar 11.00am
Supportive leadership has rarely been as critical as it is today. In a time of great uncertainty your teams look to you as a guiding light. This session is aimed at helping you get clear on what is important to you as a leader.Leadership has rarely been as critical as it is today! In a time of great uncertainty your teams look to you as a guiding light. This free session is aimed at helping you get clear on what is important to you as a leader.
- Leadership responsibilities in uncertainty
- Role modelling – behaviours to support self and other
- Leadership Style – calibrating the best style
- The process of transition during change
- Perceptual positioning with empathy
- Helping staff in overwhelm & emotional crisis
- Supporting self
- Wider understanding of behaviours and approaches which may your team.
- Appreciation of preferred leadership style and people focus.
- Recognise the different stages of transition.
- Gain strategies to support your staff & self
Who is this for?
§ Business owners and people leaders.
Presenter: Claire Russell – ThinkPlus https://www.thinkplus.co.nz/
Please note as this is a webinar you will need a laptop that has access to wifi. The webinar details will be sent out to registrants closer to the time of the webinar.