Let’s face it: DIY YouTube videos and books can only teach you so much when it comes to photography. Whether you’re a hobbyist hoping to fine tune your F-stops skills, an enthusiast interested in editing imagery or a mobile newbie who needs help with photos, the best way to learn is with interactive tutoring, with your camera in hand and someone to guide you.
6 Weeks from Wednesday January 27th 2021
A new six week course with professional photographer Greg Wilson. The course will amp up your technical skills, inspire your creativity and elevate your photography to the next level. This course will suit most skill levels from beginner to enthusiast and you will enjoy tapping in to the experience of a skilled photographic expert with decades of experience in the field and in the classroom.
The course will cover six main topics over six weeks.
- Week 1 – January 27: Introduction. The camera, sensor, lenses and your bag
- Week 2 – February 3: Photographic Vision
- Week 3 – February 10: Light & Exposure
- Week 4 – February 17: Focus
- Week 5 – February 24: Composition
- Week 6 – March 3: The Art of Editing & Output
Spots are limited for this popular course. Registration is open online now.
When is the class held?
The course runs for 6 weeks, every Wednesday night at 7:00 to 9:00pm starting from Wednesday January 27th, 2021
Where is the course held?
Carters Photographics, 42 Grey Street, Tauranga
What do I need to bring?
- Fully charged battery
- Memory card
- Note taking device or notebook and pen