Starts Tuesday August 4th 2020
We have been looking forward to this, and now we can finally bring you a new six week course with professional photographer Greg Wilson. The course will amp up your technical skills, inspire your creativity and elevate your photography to the next level. This course will suit most skill levels from beginner to enthusiast and you will enjoy tapping in to the experience of a skilled photographic expert with decades of experience in the field and in the classroom.
The course will cover six main topics over six weeks.
- Week 1 – Aug 4: The camera, sensor, lenses and your bag
- Week 2 – Aug 11: Photographic Vision
- Week 3 – Aug 18: Light & Exposure
- Week 4 – Aug 25: Focus
- Week 5 – Sept 1: Composition
- Week 6 – Sept 8: The Art of Editing & Output
Sign up today – this event will sell out ! REGISTER
For more information and to register, see our website.
When is the class held?
The course runs for 6 weeks, every Tuesday night at 7:00 to 9:00pm starting from Tuesday August 4, 2020.
Where is the course held?
Carters Photographics, 42 Grey Street, Tauranga
What do I need to bring?
- Fully charged battery
- Memory card
- Note taking device or notebook and pen