In this full-day comprehensive workshop you will learn the basics of how to design, plant and maintain a garden that will be abundant and full of all the things you love.
Through this workshop you will learn:
– The best place to create your vegetable garden
– How to make a new garden bed, with different techniques
– The basics of soil biology and the fundamentals to healthy soil
– How to plant seeds and transplant them to you garden
– Companion planting, crop rotation and pest control
– Feeding the garden
– AND more….
Held at the home of Crafty Gatherer in the Papamoa Hills, with a beautiful lunch included. Taught by Tess – who has over 10 years gardening experience and loves sharing knowledge to help other people to enjoy the joys and connection of gardening.
Book here: Start Your Gardening Journey -Autumn