SKILLS AND SELF-AWARENESS FOR A BETTER LIFE
● Do you struggle with stress or low self-esteem?
● Do you need help handling feelings of anger, grief and loss?
● Do you want to be a more patient and loving parent and/or partner?
● Do you long for healthier, more supportive friendships?
● Do you need help setting goals for the future?
The Salvation Army’s 8-week Positive Lifestyle Programme can provide the skills and understanding you need for a more fulfilling, less stressful life.
8 weeks to a more confident you!
NEXT WOMEN’S COURSE 16 February 2021
Separate women’s and men’s courses are run by a trained facilitator. Topics include stress management, building self-esteem, assertiveness, grief, anger and conflict resolution, and goal setting.
The next women’s course begins on February 16, the first men’s course will begin in the second term.
Contact the Tauranga Salvation Army for more info and to enrol:
Phone: (07) 578 4264 (choose option 3).