Supportive Leadership has rarely been as critical as it is today!
In a time of great uncertainty your teams look to you as a guiding light. Any busy, operationally focused manager can focus too much on tasks and fail to engage and motivate individual employees. All employees benefit from the qualities of a manager who can lead greater performance in the workplace. Improving leadership skills can measurably increase employee performance and retention.
- Leadership vs management
- Leadership styles & situational leadership
- Skill v’s will – choosing the right approach
- Leading a remote team
- Supporting a team through challenging times
- Stages of team formation
- Authenticity & trust in leadership
- Visionary leadership – using analogies and metaphors
- Recognise the difference between managing and leading a team
- Build awareness of your leadership style and how you prioritise task vs people
- Achieve a greater understanding of how to gain improved performance from the individuals in your team
- Gain a better understanding of strategies to lead a remote team including through uncertain times
- Understand the need to individualise your approach in the workplace
- Stronger awareness of the various methods you can use to motivate and inspire
Who should attend:
Team leaders, emerging leaders and those new to management who are required to lead a team. Maximum 14.
Facilitated by Claire Russell, Thinkplus
When: Friday 30th October 9am – 4.30pm
Where: Chamber of Commerce, 65 Chapel Street, Tauranga
Cost: $570 or $450 for Chamber of Commerce members
To register: Chamber of Commerce