A new and interesting approach to creativity.
The Basaloid “Create Your Own One-Page Autobiographical Comic” online workshop is up and running. It is free and you can easily do it at home. Click HERE to download.
Who is This Workshop For?
- Interested in the creative process?
- Keen to try something different?
- Want to learn how to make a comic?
- Like drawing/painting/glueing?
- Been procrastinating hard?
- Want to create but don’t even know where to start anymore, it’s been so long?
- Need a kickstart to get your creative mojo going?
- Up for a challenge?
If so, this workshop is for YOU!
The Basaloid workshops: The workshops offer healing through art. It’s a chance for you to explore your own story and creativity as you create your one-page, autobiographical comic using a variety of art supplies.
Tutor: Tutor: Kalou Koefoed
The Basaloid Project is above all a call to creativity. The idea for the project emerged not long after starting treatment for cancer in March 2019. Named after the type of cancer that resided temporarily in my rear unit, the Basaloid Project has three parts: A 24-page graphic novel, the exhibition at the Incubator, and 3 workshops. The Basaloid graphic novel: Told through metaphor and symbolism, it’s a story about journeying through the storm and emerging on the other side.