As a people leader your communication has a huge influence on your team. They are looking to you for information and reassurance. How you communicate influences how your people and your organisation adjust to our evolving reality.
Effective communication is the lifeblood of your organisation and is vital for translating your company vision into tangible results and for creating a high performing and happy workforce. The results you get in your organisation across the board are greatly influenced by the communication skillset of your people. Good communication is an important part of all relationships and is an essential part of any healthy and thriving workplace.
This four hour training workshop is for business owners, leaders and people managers.
- Introduction to communicate powerfully and mindset
- Understanding the four communication styles
- Developing assertive communication
- How to have vital conversations well
- Listening and the art of questions
- Discover how mindset influences your communication.
- Learn what your communication style is and how it can help and hinder you in conversations.
- Learn the art of active listening and the power of open questions.
- Discover how to have difficult conversations with confidence and compassion.
- Learn a framework to communicate a clear message effectively
This is a four-hour interactive, practical and fun workshop. It will be facilitator led with a range of interactive activites, practice and pre-work required.
Presenter: Carly Shorter Co – Directors, People Realm
You may qualify for a management capability subsidy towards the cost of this course.
This funding is available to management staff and business owners. For more information contact – email@example.com
Cancellations must be received prior to 10.00am the day before the event or training seminar. Any cancellation and/or changes must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Cancellations after this time or non attendance will require payment, however substitutions are welcome.