Special Series: How to Evolve and Survive
The Chamber of Commerce has teamed up with Rachel Klaver from Identify Marketing to bring you a special series of webinars this week, focusing on business survival skills for different industries.
This series of free, hour-long webinars will walk you through how to navigate the current changes you are going through and come out the other side.
The webinars will focus on business continuity for those who believe they will be able to either relaunch or change their business to restart it.
Click on a heading below to register for the webinar relevant for your business.
For TOURISM businesses
Tues 7 Apr 1.00pm
- Focusing ahead to the short / medium-term changes
- Looking at new pricing models, changes in offerings and meeting the needs of the local market
- How best to use this time and prepare for change.
For HOSPITALITY businesses
Wed 8 Apr 1.15pm
- What you need to focus right now
- Accessing help
- Keeping in touch with customers
- Online and digital tools
- Resetting, renovating and replacing
- Help with the change.
For RETAIL businesses
Thurs 9 Apr 10.00am
- How to keep and grow your loyal customers
- What you need to consider in terms of keeping touch
- Changing the way people shop
- Moving online – what to consider
- What digital tools you can use to grow your business.
What to do to turn your business around fast
Thurs 9 Apr 12.00pm
This is suitable for ALL business owners, regardless of your industry, and will focus on finding opportunities and gaps in the market, transferable skills and working on your business for the short, medium and long term.
This will help equip you with direction and greater understanding of how to take control in light of COVID-19.